Monday, September 22, 2014

Shopkins - Once you shop... You can't Stop!!!

Recently, I've been crazy about Shopkins.

I've uploaded some videos of opening of shopkins blind bag, you may want to view the videos via youtube.com




Up to date, I've uploaded 3 videos opening all the bling basket in 3 different days and getting the 12pcs pack gave me the opportunity to acquire the 2 ULTRA RARE Wishes and Millie Shakes as you can see in the last video and I'm so excited about it.

I've also uploaded a video opening the Shopkins Small Mart and it was fun having Emma the Bunny to be filming with us as she just flew in from Bangkok on the 10th September 2014.


So, enjoy watching those video I've shared. Meanwhile, please feel free to visit my Facebook page, http://www.facebook.com/matildastoyshop or subscribe to my YouTube channel to get updates on new items on sale and new video I've uploaded.

Check you out later...

xoxo
Matilda

No comments:

Post a Comment