Monday, September 22, 2014

Our Shopkins Collection up to date

This post, I'll be featuring all those Shopkins we have collected so far and there will be more to collect...

Of cos!!! Once you shop... You can't STOP!!!

I really like this slogan of Shopkins and I hope this follow thru by Matilda's Toy Shop as well... Once you shop with Matilda's Toy Shop... You can't STOP!!!

Hee Hee...

All Shopkins in our Collection by 18th Sep 2014

Our Shopkins Bakery Collection

Our Shopkins Dairy Family Collection

Our Shopkins Frozen Special Edition Collection


Our Shopkins Pantry Collection

Our Shopkins Party Food Collection

Our Shopkins Sweet Treats Collection
I've forgotten to take photos of the newly collected Shopkins we bought and acquire from the bling bags on the 19th Sep 2014.

I'll probably update them on a later date...

If you are interested to buy from us any of the Shopkins in our collection, please feel free to drop me a comment or visit me on my Facebook page, htttp://www.facebook.com/matildastoyshop

Happy Shopkins!!!
XXX
Matilda

No comments:

Post a Comment