Wednesday, October 15, 2014

FUNKO My Little Pony Vinyl Figure Series 2 Mystery Box Opening #1 & #2

We have uploaded several videos on Youtube...

Funko MLP Series 2 Mystery Box opening #1 and #2. We have so far gotten what we have wished for, which is Trixie (Coloured version)

For the #1 opening, we have gotten Big Mac.
For the #2 opening, we have gotten Trixie.

Whats for the #3 opening??? Please anticipate and subscribe to my Youtube Channel.

And also visit my Facebook page and give us your support by clicking on the "Like" button...

If you have any enquires on how to purchase it, feel free to drop me an email or leave us a comment.

Enjoy!!!
Matilda
xoxo

Matilda's Toy Shop Funko My Little Pony Vinyl Figures Series 2 Mystery Box Opening #1

Matilda's Toy Shop Funko My Little Pony Vinyl Figures Series 2 Mystery Box Opening #2

No comments:

Post a Comment